Walker

Walker

Sunday, June 19, 2011

So Far

So far I have aquired hull lines for the USS John Ford not Walker but one of her many sister ships hull lines and since they are the same they shall work just fine for builing Walker, I then blew the hull lines up to a 1/72 scale so I would have more room on the deck when I start fitting her out, I then took the lines and made a whole bunch of copies then glued them to a sheet of plywood, then I cut out the pieces and sanded them down to the lines on the paper, then I had to get a keel so i copied the keel lines and glued all of them together and now I have a keel and the hull contour lines so now I need to put them together and I have the skeleton of a ship, after that I need to find a way to cover it so that remains the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment